Monday, October 3, 2011

Communication in a Marriage is Vital. The Coffee Mug



Communication in a marriage
is Vital.
Accident prone? Me ? 
I'm the first one to admit that I'm not the most skilled
D.I.Y'er ...having said that, I must say I do try my best
to do what I can around the house fix it wise.
What I lack in actual practical ability, I more than make up with
straight-up enthusiam.  My main rule of thumb being "If I don't know what I'm doing, how wrong can it be ?  Shims, duct tape and drywall screws are also very hand for adjustment
This cartoon depicts the on the ball spousal communication
that accompanies me on yet another DIY  project.
My matrimonial safety harness. Standard Operating Procedure.
She has a great sense of humour.
Communication in a Marriage is Vital mug
 This cartoon image product is available in a variety of styles, sizes and colors,
fully customizable for the one you dial 9-1.. for.

Communication in a Marriage is Vital by MikeSpicer
Sell art online at Zazzle.

No comments: